Open Face is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company. It is one of India’s Media production houses which produces World class Corporate Films.
Experience: 0-2 Years Location: Hyderabad Qualification - Bachelor’s degree in English or Mass Communication
Functional Area: Copy writing/content writing
• Responsible for researching, conceptualizing, writing, proofreading and editing original content for all communication material including electronic, print, online, digital, collaterals, merchandise, etc. Interpret and adapt client briefs to creative briefs.
• Provide writing and editing support for all communications.
• End to end responsibility (concept to completion) of creating timely, accurate and effective communication material as per plan, budget and commitment to support business objectives and results.
• Build connection and engagement with the business and the brand
• Make effective use of all forms of media including but not limited to interactive design, digital/online content, illustration, motion, print and graphic design.
• Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar Skills Required
• Excellent command over the English language. Expert writing skills, editing and proof reading abilities.
• Ability to write concise, attention grabbing and hard-hitting copy that puts the message across.
• Creative bend of mind with strong visualization skills.
• Able to write clearly.
Fixed monthly Salary + Quarterly Performance Linked Compensation (QPLC percentage depends on Employee’s and company’s performance)