Open Face is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company. It is one of India’s Media production houses which produces World class Corporate Films.
Open Face is founded by professionals with Corporate experience and Creative bent. With a global client list to boast, the company is aspiring to build on its success by expanding further by recruiting a Business Development Manager.
The role will report into Director - Client Services. The suitable candidate will be responsible for reaching out and developing new business with a consultative approach to selling.
The suitable candidate should be good with numbers, have excellent communication skills, and a proven record in generating significant revenues.
▪ Generating leads and efficiently staying in regular touch with existing clients
▪ Present to senior decision makers within customer organizations
▪ Understand and appreciate new technologies and trends in the industry
▪ Identify areas for expansion and development
▪ Develop a targeted business strategy to foster growth
▪ Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenues/targets
▪ Deliver against set targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
▪ Work with creative team to create collateral that can be used for marketing
▪ Maximise networking opportunities at Forums, Events, Trade shows to increase awareness of Open Face and develop a network of contacts
Key Skills /Requirements:
▪ 2 - 3 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development. Customer acquisition, new Business or Account Management role
▪ Face-to-face interactions with clients from Corporate world
▪ Educated to at least degree level or equivalent
▪ Motivated individual, Self-starter and target-driven – must perform in a target oriented setup
▪ Excellent communication and presentation skills (Face-to-Face, Phone, and written)
▪ Consultative approach to selling to Corporate clients who can be from any industry vertical
▪ Previous experience in an agency/production house is a positive
Fixed monthly Salary + Quarterly Performance Linked Compensation (QPLC percentage depends on Employee’s and company’s performance)